400 Varsity Dr
Raleigh, NC 27606
With 4 years of industry expertise complemented by 3 years in academia, I specialize in the design and optimization of safety-critical autonomous systems. My focus encompasses autonomous vehicles and industrial robot manipulators. I advocate for an all-encompassing system modeling approach, ensuring each module operates both efficiently and reliably through the implementation of safe control algorithms.
Presently, I am deepening my understanding at the nexus of learning theory, Psychology, and reinforcement learning at the CIIGAR Lab, NC State University.
Some professional highlights:
- As a Research Scientist at Unknot.id, Florida, I focused on AI-driven technologies for mobile device navigation in GPS-denied areas.
- At NHK International Corporation, Michigan, I played a key role in developing factory automation systems using advanced robotics and computer vision for dynamic industrial applications.
- A tenure as a research assistant at the Connected and Autonomous Vehicle Research Lab (CAVREL) at the University of Central Florida.
Beyond the academic realm, I am passionate about embarking on novel projects, nurturing my garden, indulging in chess games, absorbing wisdom from books and blogs, and exploring the world.
|May 9, 2023||
[Hands-on] Ranked 1st in total # of laps, and 3rd in time-trials in the CPS-IoT Week 2023 F1tenth competition.
|Dec 1, 2022||[Paper] Industry Challenge paper accepted at RTSS 2022.|
|Jun 30, 2022||[Hands-on] Ranked 2nd in the USA, 4th in time-trial and 5th in head-to-head internationally in the ICRA 2022 F1tenth competition.|
|Apr 28, 2022||[In the news] Spectrum News Article: Engineering students advance smart car technology as UCF tests driverless shuttles|
|Feb 11, 2022||[In the news] Knightly News Video New Autonomous Vehicle team revs up at UCF. (Article 1) (Article 2) (Article 3)|
RTSSOptimizing Real-Time Performances for Timed-Loop Racing under F1TENTHarXiv e-prints, Dec 2022
CAVSReal-Time Hardware-In-the-Loop Emulation Framework for DSRC-Based Connected Vehicle ApplicationsSep 2019
1. Reviewed several conference and journal papers from top venues such as, RTSS, RTAS, DAC, TNNLS, TCRTS, TIST, RTNS, HDIS, ICIST, RTCSA, ICICIP, ICESS, MetroCAD, Field Robotics, and others.
2. Served as Program Committee member for 2nd Workshop on Opportunities and Challenges with Autonomous Racing at ICRA 2022.